Developer lead of international Facebook startup
As official global Facebook Marketing Partner and administrator of Community Leader Circles we see that monetization models for free internet services are changing very rapidly. We are committed to help Facebook with their strategy to decrease the amount of ads per user and increase their relevance. This means to enable good publishers and bloggers monetize their content on Facebook so that users can see rather inspiring articles than product ads.
Therefore we have decided to create new startup Arbitreo.com that would empower content creators to profitably promote their content on Facebook using arbitrage models. More than 5 years close cooperation with Facebook, top publishers (Prima TV, Vltava Labe Press, Mafra, Bauer Media, Burda Media, etc) and running own content websites with more than 200k daily active users enabled us to create internal version of arbitrage system that we want to turn into product available for all publishers and bloggers around the world.
For this reason we are looking for a leader who will build a team and create product with global impact.
Is that you? Then don´t waste your time and let us know!
Here’s what you will do:
- Lead own team of developers
- Cooperation with Product Manager and customers
- Design architecture, coding, code reviews
- Keep healthy balance of innovation and technological depth
- Discuss product functionality and influence the roadmap
What do we need you to know?
- At least 5 years of active experience in programming (full-stack with focus on PHP, React)
- Previous leadership experience
- Be open-minded with innovative and creative approach
- Good knowledge of English
- Diligence and independence
- …and of course, you are ambitious and business-driven person 😊
What is in it for you?
- Unique opportunity to build team with global impact
- Close cooperation with Facebook, premium publishers and our offices in different regions
- Access to other development teams for consultations (40+ engineers with great knowledge in different areas)
- Product excellence trainings
- Fast career growth
- Opportunity to build global product
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Education budget, paid overtime hours, multisport card and other perks
- Pleasant working place with informal atmosphere
Vission of Arbitreo: Less intrusive ads, more value for everyone
As official global Facebook Marketing Partner and administrator of Community Leader Circles we see that monetization models for free internet services are changing very rapidly...
Frontend developer of international Facebook startup
We are looking for someone who will help us build us an extraordinary tool for digital publishers and other creators of valuable online content...